Israel Nuclear Weapons

Israel Nuclear Weapons - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jun, 2009 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Does Israel have the technology or not? How did they get the technology? Could Israel turn the use of it
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Israel Nuclear Weapons

Israel 'has 150 nuclear weapons'

Ex-US President Jimmy Carter says Israel has 150 nuclear weapons, in off-the-cuff remarks at a literary festival.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/m...ast/7420573.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Israel Nuclear Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Nuclear Israel

This has been no great secret for a long time. I think some of carters remarks are not something that everyone agrees with. I am thinking he may be getting too old and not realizing some of the things he is making comments about.

Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Israel Nuclear Weapons
A Friend

Israel Nuclear Weapons History & Civil Business Politics

KNtoran:

What part of Carters comments do you disagree with? They are all undeniable facts. Israel has nuclear weapons, its treatment of the inhabitants of Gaza amounts to extreme human rights violations. What part of the facts do you disagree with?

Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Israel Nuclear Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Nuclear Israel

I disagree with the treatment of people. Most of the people of israel have been fighting for their homeland. You have hamas and most of the palastines who are attacking the country of israel just because they feel that is where they should be and israel should not be. I feel that as a x-president he should stay out of some matters of state and not publicly denounce another government.

I feel that things would be a lot easier in the area of israel if everyone would stop all the infighting. I know you may say it is all israel that is doing this but I recall israel pulling its soldier out of gaza and other places to promote peace. What happened then? Hamas and the palastines attacked israel. That show it is them not israel wanting to fight and thus causing more people to be injured and subject to occupational forces.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Weapons Nuclear Israel

U.S. Army document describes Israel as 'a nuclear power'

In a rare breach of official American adherence to Israel's policy of nuclear ambiguity, the U.S. Military is terming Israel "a nuclear power" on a par with Russia, China, India, Pakistan and North Korea, all of which have declared their nuclear weapon status, and ahead of "nuclear threshold powers" Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, and the "emerging" Iran. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Israel Nuclear Weapons
A Friend

Israel Nuclear Weapons

I am hoping still that Iran does not get a nuclear war head. I feel that if they do they will launch one or more at Israel. IF they do that I fear Israel will launch back and we will have a nuclear war. That could seriously harm life as we know it now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Israel Nuclear Weapons

There is no other nation in the Middle East that I would be as comfortable with having Nuclear Weapons then Israel. They are one of the most stable Governments in the Region, if not the World.

Unfortunately, if Iran launched one Nuclear Weapon against Israel, Iran would cease to exist. It wouldn't take more then five to lay waist Iran.

Rather off topic, but...

President Carter, in my opinion, needs to shut up. He is becoming more and more and enemy of the United States, and a friend to those who want to destroy us. He needs to go back to being a former President, and not a present traitor against civilization.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Israel Nuclear Weapons Politics Business Civil & History

Name: Kroejsn

Comments: Why is everyone so much upset about Iran and all this media hype against it's right to use nuclear energy? UN inspectors confirmed that Iran has halted it's nuclear military program in 2003 or 2004. Ok it's true they can lie to the inspectors and not tell them everything. Well, if I remember correctly we were lied once before about Iraq and it's WMD's, and this country was attacked... 1,2 - 1,5 million (again 1,2 - 1,5 million according to some estimations, well if that is only 1 person it's still too much) people were killed since then, and they are still being killed (True, they had dictator who did a lot of evil...and needed to be overthrown, and it was put to power and supported by the West. But many others nations or countries have dictators too...) Iran didn't attack anyone in 50 yrs. What (or where) is a proof that they will attack anyone? Israel or America can destroy whole this country and whole region within few seconds. But when an Israeli journalist claims that Israel has around 400 nuclear warheads and that they are pointed at most of European Capitals and if they will be attacked they are going to use them on those Cities - no one gets upset at all. Is this a threat? It sounds to me like one. Well we all have our double standards but this is a little bit too much, hope that peace will prevail

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Israel Nuclear Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,