Smiling

Smiling - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smiling

Smiling during victory could hurt future chances of cooperation. Researchers have studied how reacting with a smile affects game outcomes, hoping one day to empower virtual humans with this knowledge. Source 1j.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Smiling
A Friend

Smiling

Okay, I get point of the story but it is human nature to smile when you win. Should you feel sad? Heck, if I lost to someone and they acted sad afterwards I'd feel it was a disengenuous act and be apt to try harder the next go round.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Smiling
A Friend

Smiling Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think this study has something to do with the new generations not wanting one to be above another and everything all equal if you win or lose. That being said I disagree with this and if you win smile be happy. Make those that lost strive to do better and try harder to be the winners. Someone has to win and someone has to lose that is the real world get used to it cupcake.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Smiling
A Friend

Smiling

KN,

You may very well be right and I didn't think about the generation thing. There does seem to be an inordinate amount of time spent lately caring about everyone's feelings and not hurting them with micro-aggressions. What the heck are they? My goodness, when these poor kids get out in the world and their boss fires them because they didn't do good enough they are going to be devastated. I fear we are raising generations of pansies… was that a micro-aggression?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Smiling
A Friend

Smiling

Yes I have already seen the effects of some of these 20 year olds getting fired because they were not working or sitting on their phones at work doing nothing or even not showing up to work on time if at all then looked surprised when they were fired. Hello it is a job that means you actually have to do something to get paid.

> TOPIC: Smiling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,