Seeing T&T Police Make You Feel Safe?

Seeing T Police Feel Safe - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Apr, 2016 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th May, 2015 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

While in the course of your business anywhere in Trinidad & Tobago do you feel safer when you see the police on patrol?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2016 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Safe Feel You Police TampT Seeing

If they are standing guard in a business place I am at then I do feel safer. If they are merely on patrol in a car then I do not, especially if all their windows are up.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2016 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Seeing T&T Police Make You Feel Safe? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: George

Comments: Well this is highly debatable as most ordinary citizens here see the police as their enemies whilst on the other hand those of status ,wealth an in positions of authority see them as their protectors, and that is it in a nut shell. No, generally speaking the police have lost the respect of the majority of our citizens especially as it is now noticeable that many policemen have now adopted the attitude that if you can't beat them join them. They are slowly but surely now coming to the conclusion that crime pays here.

3rd Apr, 2016 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

I don't agree that most citizens see the police as their enemies. Most criminals and their friends see the police as the enemy. People may be disgruntled with the system or speed of justice but don't see police as the enemy unless they have something to hide.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Name: George

Title: Seeing the TT police make you feel safe

Comments: I suggest you carry out a survey. Just as this question: What do you think of our local police?.Then when the poll is finished let me know the results.

> TOPIC: Seeing T&T Police Make You Feel Safe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,