How Fast Can You Find It?

How Fast Find It - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Mar, 2016 - 8:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  How Fast Find It
10th May, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Art? Maybe? A test of your visual perception - more so. See how long it takes you to find the number "8":

How Fast Can You Find It? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2015 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

It Find You Fast How

This is a little tricky. Took me about 40 seconds before I could find it and that was only after I decided to go row by row.

1st Jun, 2015 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

How Fast Can You Find It? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

At first I thought this would take about 30 seconds or something like that. But for the first try I found the "8" In about 4 to 5 seconds.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Jun, 2015 - 10:32pm

22nd Jun, 2015 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

It Find You Fast How

This is a good test for focus because most will be too taken up by the repeating of the same number to actually look for the number that needs to be found.

30th Jun, 2015 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

It Find You Fast How

This works best if you hover over the image to see it bigger. If you look at it when it is small then its almost impossible to ind that 8!

13th Mar, 2016 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

The best way to find it is to start from the top row and then go down row by row instead of randomly looking everywhere in the number maze. Took me a few seconds but I wasn't tracking time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: How Fast Can You Find It?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,