If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer

If Real Live Dungeons Dragons Adventurer - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 10th May, 2015 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

What if you could be the class and description of a real living adventurer from one of the role-playing games you are in what would you look like, be like, etc?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2015 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adventurer Dragons and Dungeons Live Real Be You If

I would be a ranger in a real living adventure. I am knowledgeable of nature and I am a good shot with a bow. I would still look like me the nice big muscular person I am.

11th May, 2015 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer Reviews RPG & Card Board

Most definitely a wizard or conjurer. Just imagine what I could do with a wish spell.

25th Jul, 2015 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Although I Would Want To Play One A Soccerer Of Any Type Will Be Awesome To Have Because There Will Be An Ahough I would want to play one a soccerer of any type will be awesome to have because there will be an although I would want to play one a soccerer of any type will be awesome to have because there will be an advantage of power like no one has ever seen.

5th Aug, 2015 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Well a wizard of course. Having a few wish spells at hand never hurt anyone wink.gif

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2015 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, my first thought was wizard, because at high levels they wind up being the rock stars of the game, assuming they live long enough to level up.
But after thinking about it a bit, I think I'd want to be a druid. As a druid, I'd get to wear leather armor, which looks awesome, and I'd have decent hit dice and fighting ability. Plus, I get to live in the woods, so I'm not playing rent. And I'll never go hungry, since I'd know which plants were good to eat.
And then I'd find a really hot dryad to hang out with. And she'd be all sarcastic and give me a hard time, but we'd both know that under all that, she's really nuts about me.
And I think at some level I'd get an animal companion or something, and that would be awesome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Be Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer

This looks like a fun topic to rehash. I would have to say I would want to be a bard. I could have a great time entertaining crowds. Life would be one big party. Bards are the rock stars of D & D. They can do almost anything. They might not be the best at anything but they can do everything pretty much. It would never grow boring. I would want to look like myself and always remind the party that I'm not an adventurer, I'm an entertainer *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Be Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer Board Card & RPG Reviews

I'd probably go down the same road I went down in the Army and be a fighter with a few levels of rogue to buff my sneak skills. I'd look like a lot like I do now, dark hair, average height, Mediterranean complexion, muscular but not muscle bound. This would allow me to go toe to toe when required and sneak in with dagger or garrote when the opportunity permits.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:54am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,