Trinidad School Bullying

Trinidad School Bullying - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 11:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad Bullies
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2011 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad School Bullying

Trinidad School Bullying

What are your thoughts about the growing school bullying problem within Trinidad & Tobago?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2011 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Bullying School Trinidad

Growing? It's out of control. Today the local news featured a video of some girls beating another girl. They threw her in the drain and they were beating her so badly, even the MOTHER of one of the children joined the fight and beat up the girl. I'm sure the kid is in the hospital. My question is...where are the girls right now? Where is the mother? Will they be charged? Or once again bullies will get away and nothing will happen.

21st Jan, 2015 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad School Bullying Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

On TV6 News a boy at a school in Tobago broke his leg after the result of being bullied constantly. The boy claims that he was bullied for months and retaliated by picking up a piece of metal and hitting the alleged bully in his head. The bully, his father and brother later returned to the school to attack the boy. The boy, fearing for his life, jumped two flights of stairs to escape and broke his leg.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bullying School Trinidad

Savage attack by bully: Boy's arm broken

She wrote: “Well right now is stress. My son was bullied in school today. His hand was broken so bad he has to get surgery in the morning. They have to wire his bones. Do you think this is right? And to top it off the parents of the other child didn't even have the courtesy to come to the hospital to see what their bully did, and the school is next to the hospital.” Ref. Source 5o.

> TOPIC: Trinidad School Bullying

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,