Information Clearing House

Information Clearing House - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2015 - 12:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May, 2015 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the circulated newsletter managed by "Information Clearing House"? Information Clearing House provides their own thoughts as well as hard news from other news agencies about current events from around the world. Sometimes you will get a newsletter from Information Clearing House saying that they are struggline to meet their financial commitments to send out the Emails. Of recent they sent this:

international QUOTE
Some bad news to share with you. On April 29, 2015, I received an email from PayPal (The company that processes credit cards and monthly subscriptions from Information Clearing House supporters) They advised me that "Limitations" Had been placed on our account. In somewhat of a panic I logged on to our account and was present with the following statement.

"We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience."

The "Limitations" Have the effect of preventing us from withdrawing money from our account and prevents us from closing the account.

Since we have had a spotless 12 year history with PayPal, I assumed it was an error and that a simple phone call would correct the problem. Boy was I wrong!

What are your thoughts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Information Clearing House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,