Why Our Play By Post System Is The Best!

Why Play Post System Best! - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 1st Jun, 2016 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

16th May, 2015 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

As I try to advertize, something I really did not do before because it brings with it unwanted users, I have encountered some people who try to show alternatives. The amazing thing is what they show as an alternative is hardly offering anything that would take away from what is provided here.

In answer to one person who tried to recommend another site I wrote this about it after viewing what they recommended:

"Besides not being mobile responsive, that site lacks many of the custom options I provide and because I also code and design - anything missing can be added in, most do not provide either (Custom design or mobile compatibility) - you are limited only to what the site has where as I expand and fit your device and imagination. The other is the 'level' of participation is based on quality and not quantity, something that many sacrifice because they want popularity. A better understanding is here: TextRPG.com so if [anyone] wanted to run a game I can make his threads look like 'x' as an example, the avatar choices his players have will also be related to 'x' - in other words they will feel as though they are on a site exclusively for system 'x'."

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Best The System Post Play Why

That's so true. You'll be amazed how many sites that you think would be compatible with mobile but aren't. Its a big turn off to scroll right to read text. I also appreciate the mature level here, reading any kind of teeny stuff is a turn off for me.

17th May, 2015 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Why Our Play By Post System Is The Best! Reviews RPG & Card Board

I think the biggest things going for you guys here is having administrators coding their own stuff. Basically anything can be created and customized because of that. I think having a high level of participation has its drawbacks because it limits those who may want to participate but at the same time it keeps the games more interesting.

1st Jun, 2016 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

They're jealous! I've actually been to a few Play By Post sites. Why I am here and not there surrounds: level of play that's more than just killing everything that moves and the amazing character sheet. I hated having to be on an online site and yet use a piece of paper to save my character.

1st Jun, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Is JB blowing his trumpet here? wink.gif I guess you can do that when you've created a sandbox where everyone enjoys creating their castles. Yep, you've got something special here.

1st Jun, 2016 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Indeed it is very unique and JB's huge efforts here are shinning through. Now if I could stop finding reasons not to be away so much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Why Play Post System The Best!

Seraphina, that is the focus. I've looked around a number of Play By Post sites and what is allowed is nothing short of plagiarism and whimsical chit chat rather than serious role-play. While there are some really good Play By Post sites that do have serious role-play they lack good Character Sheets or dice systems. We try to merge both here.

Hunter, sort of, it was actually an account of what happened on another Social Network. I do not advertise that way anymore as it just encourages haters to hate.

Krakyn, unfortunately if you have to find reasons then we aren't doing well enough to have your continued input.

> TOPIC: Why Our Play By Post System Is The Best!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,