Small Miracles Photography

Small Miracles Photography - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jul, 2015 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd May, 2015 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

This Photographer is Giving Homeless Pregnant Women Beautiful Maternity Photos

In San Francisco, the owner of Small Miracles Photography, Keri Vaca, decided to donate her talent to the Homeless Prenatal Program by taking pictures of pregnant homeless women. She said, “My goal first and foremost is to give them photos [that will make them] go, ‘Wow, I looked pretty. I looked beautiful.’ Ref. Source 5l

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2015 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Photography Miracles Small

That's a great idea but I hope more is done to actually help them than just build their self-esteem because we're talking pregnant women!

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Small Miracles Photography Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You have to remember that there are some homeless people who are homeless by choice. I think what she is doing is grand and I hope that people continue to assist the homeless.

7th Jul, 2015 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

I understand what you mean but even if its their choice its not the choice of the baby and a baby doesn't deserve to be born homeless.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2015 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I know that and that is why I hope people continue to do more and more for the homeless and continue to find ways to give them a place to call home.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 8th Jul, 2015 - 1:56am

> TOPIC: Small Miracles Photography

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,