Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 14 of 15

I bet it is possible that microbes from extraterrestrial - Page 14 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Nov, 2022 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 28th May, 2021 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 14

Name: Jones

Comments: I love the break down of possibilities in the first post of this topic. It really makes you wonder if we aren't all just part of some bigger scheme or experiment.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2021 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

Well, space is a vast place. In order to meet with aliens, either we or they have to have extremely advanced technology. Having that level of technology is hard.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2021 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Skeptic

Comments: Given the power and influence that an alien race would have to reach here why don't they simply show themselves. Why be in the shadows or toy with us?

28th Nov, 2021 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Aliens Meeting Directly

At some point they will reveal themselves but it will be a targeted thing when we cannot either fend for ourselves or are destroying ourselves… we are pretty close to both.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2021 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aliens Meeting Directly

Mystery encounter NASA can’t explain. A series of spooky encounters have left investigators stumped, following a report from NASA refusing to rule out UFO contact. Source 1q.

26th Apr, 2022 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens

I think living in the matrix is worse prospects than the simple idea that either we are all alone, or we just haven't met the aliens yet. Remember what it was like to wake up outside of the matrix? I personally would rather just be alone in the universe or continue waiting for the grand reveal. Maybe the aliens have a good reason for not meeting humanity directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2022 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 14

I think aliens are out there. Some have already made contact while some are in the process of being able to. The universe is a vast space and thus, being the only species is just too impossible.

29th Nov, 2022 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 14

I bet it is possible that microbes from extraterrestrial asteroids survived a passage through space and entry into our atmosphere.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,