Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 3 of 10

Yes, there are some happenings over the course - Page 3 - Science, UFO, Zoology, Horticulture - Posted: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:41pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 24 108 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 215
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.9%
[+] Gain: 725.57 FP
Charm: 2

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 3

Want I will like to know is if any of our leaders or appointed representatives of the whole earth have ever met directly with aliens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,054
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,556.47 FP
Charm: 351

Aliens Meeting Directly

Whether our leaders have or have not met with aliens does not matter that much with me. I am sure that if some have met with these aliens my question would be more to what advances in travel and space exploration can they share with us. Maybe if they are meeting with people on earth then maybe they are meeting with the wrong people.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 33.4%
[+] Gain: 196.50 FP
Charm: 39

Directly Meeting With Aliens Horticulture & Zoology UFO Science

Myself, though out history, there has been tales of strange encounters. I once remember reading a book that compared the tales of the fae or fair folk with that of aliens and surprisingly a lot a parallels were drawn.

*Among both, there are many stories of those who ahd been kidnapped or abducted.
*Both tales of the fae and of aliens offer consideration of them being of small stature.
*There is an interesting correlation between that of flying chariots and spacecrafts which can be very similar.
*In many instances these encounters left people with pronounced changes both physically and mentally.
*Both had examples of lost memories and altered time, even having aged or found days, months, or years seemingly lost.

Really, I don't have any doubt that there is a correlation. Especially when you do some digging and compare what has been recorded.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Aliens Meeting Directly

We will make alien contact 'by 2017'

WHEN it comes to finding extraterrestrial life, a breakthrough could happen by September this year, according to one expert. Ref. Source 4a.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 811
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 2,784.99 FP
Charm: 129

Aliens Meeting Directly

I don't think anyone on this planet has met aliens. There is a definite possibility that there is life out there besides on our planet. No proof has been presented yet. It is all just speculations and conspiracy theories at this point. I will believe it when I see aliens landing on Earth. If that happens I do certainly hope they are friendly.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 100
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 151.55 FP
Charm: 3

Directly Meeting With Aliens

Attached Image QUOTE
I don't think anyone on this planet has met aliens

No one at all? If someone did and there was an issue of national security would they really be talking about it? The recent release of CIA documents shows that there is a genuine concern that aliens have been here but there isn't conclusive evidence on what they are trying to do.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,054
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,556.47 FP
Charm: 351

Page 3 Directly Meeting Aliens

I think there is a lot of evidence that has been around that proves that more than once we have been visited by strangers. Whether or not that is from actual aliens or not is something yet to be seen

I would like to know more about some of the recent discoveries from the universe that we have seen.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Directly Meeting With Aliens
A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 3

Yes, there are some happenings over the course of history that are pretty hard to explain. Aliens or something have probably visited.

Post Date: Sun Feb 25, 2018 - 9:20:54 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Directly Meeting With Aliens to share interesting fact from antiquity:
HistoricToday is: 25th February (GMT), in history on the 25th of February, 1969 AD the following event happened:
Mariner 6 launched for fly-by of Mars

Guest please SHARE: "Directly Meeting With Aliens" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Directly Meeting With Aliens" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 6 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 2 Day(s) Ago
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chaser 3.1 Days Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Vex 3.2 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3.7 Days Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes