Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 6 of 15

If they are coming from our future why don't - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 6

A short history of alien encounters. FROM Roswell to Rendlesham Forest in the UK, these are the most notorious stories of "Alien encounters". Source 2k.

Directly Meeting With Aliens
Directly Meeting With Aliens (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

While there is a lot of evidence supporting both sides of this it is up to each person to come to their own conclusion as to whether they believe in UFOs, and Aliens visiting us. I, myself, believe but some of my speculation takes a different course than just mere aliens visiting us.

22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would so love to see aliens come and put an end to the crap our own world leaders are doing to our planet but they probably look at us like where monkeys that's why we never see them.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Aliens Meeting Directly

Roleplay,

Or worse, they look at us like we are roaches and only fit for extermination.

24th Jul, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

I think if aliens were going to do that they would have done it already.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Roleplay,

Maybe, but there is a heck of a lot of space out there and a lot of worlds. Maybe they just haven't found us yet. Also, we always assume aliens would have some super high level of morality… but that is our biases towards our morality coming through. What if the aliens that come are a warrior race bent on conquest and enslavement. The grass is not always greener… just saying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 6

Why have aliens not done any thing to save us from ourselves? Well that is where my theory comes in. Some of these aliens we are seeing are not from another planet. Hey are from our future. They are going back in time to see how they got to the point they are. They can not exterminate us as that would eliminate them thus a catch 22. I would hope that they can point the way we need to o make life better for all in the future.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

If they are coming from our future why don't they just tell us how to fix everything instead of being so surreptitious about it? I mean, they could just fix everything and they'll be better off and we would too. And then they could show how to build a rocket to get us off this rock and to another planet in less time so I can go lead the defense forces.

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,