Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 7 of 15

I found that link so I am posting it here - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens
A Friend

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 7

The issue is they are having a issue with everything and can not stay long before being taken back to the future. A little nudge here and there may be helping make their world a better place as a small change now can mean a big change in our future. IF they make a small change and it goes wrong it is easier to corect that small change here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

You have this all figured out. Are you one of them? wink.gif

Personally, I don't think aliens have been here yet but it wouldn't take much to convince me. I'm close to being on the fence. There is enough circumstantial evidence that I could easily be swayed.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I will have to disagree with you on that. They have been here too much and there is too much unexplained documentation that proves that this is the case. I think there is a link on this site that even shows a mummified alien with three fingers. Try looking at that and say we have not been visited numerous times in our past and still in our presence.

While this proves that we are being visited by a alien race I still think they are part of the few while our future self's want to keep trying to fix stuff.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Aliens Meeting Directly

KN,

I've seen too many of these supposed aliens mummified here and frozen there and had them debunked. So far the evidence I've seen is circumstantial and I know our Government and its inability to keep a secret. If there was absolute proof of aliens it would have leaked out long ago. Just my take.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

Oh it has leaked but not from our government. I do not know if our government still has bodies but there is a body of a alien that has yet to be debunked and I doubt it will be able to be debunked due to the bone structure. I can not post link here as I can not find it but it is on this sight someplace.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

I'd like to see this body. I bet it is simply a human being who was deformed in some way. That said, I'd have to see it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 7

I will see about getting you a link to the body and what it represents and I do believe it is a alien body as many of the things can not be a deformity.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

I found that link so I am posting it here so you can tell me what you think listen to it and see if this is something that can be easily explained.

Source 7l.

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,