Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 8 of 15

Are we being watched? Tens of other worlds - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Sep, 2017 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens
A Friend

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 8

KN,

I think this link is something odd, but it could be explained. First, being a cynic I'd have to meet the people who did the study to make sure they are credible. Until I know for sure they are credible this is all a bunch of hooey… but again, I'm a cynic.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

I am a bit of a cynic too. The main question I had was how could that be falsified and still have the right carbon dating?

1st Sep, 2017 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I read a couple of very interesting books some years back called Fingerprints of the Gods & Heavens Mirror, both written by Graham Hancock. They changed my views on our history a lot, but only proved to confirm my personal theory that we have been visited by "Aliens" several times in our history, and not necessarily by the same alien race either.

Take a look at the ancient hieroglyphics of the Egyptians, Incas, Aztecs etc. And you will see strange figures represented in each that bare no real resemblance to anything that exists or has been found to exist on our planet. I think it is not unreasonable that the majority of our ancient religions are in fact based on visitations by advanced alien civilizations.

I think it as typical example of our arrogance as a race to presume we are the only "Intelligent" life in the universe. I am very open and in fact convinced that their are other intelligent beings out there, some less advanced than us, others far more advanced. Whether the advanced ones would want to make contact with us given our history and imminent future, other than to teach us not to destroy our planet or each other, and whether we as a race would be willing to listen, is another concept altogether!

Our popular literature & movies have sowed a seed in most peoples brains that an alien contact today would be a bad thing. Just like our views of xenophobia towards those who are not native to our own little plot of the world. Our man-made borders cause us more threat than potentially any alien race could, but our leading "Elite" see the keeping of their land mass as a larger priority than their part in the wider world or solar system, let alone the universe beyond our sun.

In all reality, we will probably end up destroying ourselves and the planet before any hostile alien race gets the chance to! tongue.gif.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Aliens Meeting Directly

I agree that there is too much evidence from all over the world to suggest that we have been and still are being visited by other beings. While I have some explanation to some of it but does not cover all of it.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

I watched a movie yesterday night called Unacknowledged. All I can say is wow if this is a true thing and I can see that it would be hard to prove but wow it helped me understand some of the things I have been thinking about in the past few years and stuff I have seen and heard.

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

If anything I hope aliens are powerful enough to save us from ourselves unless our world leaders are in fact aliens and leading us to destruction so they can take over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 8

It is my belief that we have been visited by Aliens as well as ourselves from the future. There is a lot of things that tell us this. The fact that we have been visited by more than one species of aliens is also a possibility. I think right now more people are afraid of being invaded from space than anything else. I think that is something the governments are planning.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 8

Are we being watched? Tens of other worlds could spot the Earth. Scientists have turned exoplanet-hunting on its head, in a study that instead looks at how an alien observer might be able to detect Earth using our own methods. They find that at least nine exoplanets are ideally placed to observe transits of Earth. Source 8w.

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,