Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 10 of 15

I think our concept of aliens is all made - Page 10 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th May, 2018 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 10

Name: Bubble

Comments: I think we are just living in a bubble, a test tube if you like and cannot understand the larger universe because we aren't meant to. I don't think we have the intellect yet to comprehend what's out there just the same way an animal will not be able to understand something as complicated as an iphone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens
A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

There are many speculative stories that propose just that - we are an experiment, living in a preset environment as lab rats. When it comes down to it, we won't know until we get out there and find out.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would venture to say that we are being watched to see what we will do with ourselves and what strides we will take to join the inter galactic community. I think we have taken great strides in this and we are seeing a lot of Science Fiction movies that will show us some of this technology so that it will not be a shock to many people.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 10 Aliens Meeting Directly

Why we have yet to find extraterrestrial life. Are we alone in the universe? Few questions have captured the public imagination more than this. Yet to date we know of just one sample of life, that which exists here on Earth. Source 1m.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

I've stated this before, but the sheer scale distances both in time and space makes the odds of meeting alien life remote. The existence of such life is almost a certainty given the quantity of planets In our galaxy alone. The technology required to bridge the gap for them to reach us is huge but possible. Its the time frame that makes it unlikely. We are looking at earth like planets through our technology and even so we are looking hundreds or thousands of years backwards in time. Even if we find something,it is most likely already gone by the time we could get there.

4th Mar, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

If the government is covering it up what would be the main reason besides mass panic? I've often thought about the fast technological strides we have made in the last 100 years. What were we doing centuries before that we did not come across all this before? Maybe we got a little 'outside' help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 10

The accelerated pace of our worlds technological development can be directly attributed to societies high literacy rate and knowledge distribution. Ever since we as a culture began to emphasize education and provided better and faster methods of collaboration, our develop of new and ground breaking tech has burgeoned. Science professionals and amateurs from all walks of life can now find knowledge that makes their next steps that much easier. It wasn't until we enabled this exchange of ideas that our tech has increased its pace. Aliens are not needed.

6th May, 2018 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 10

I think our concept of aliens is all made up and what they really are is not what we are capable of understanding. Its like ghosts, we cannot see or hear them except when they choose to let us know they are there watching and listening.

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,