Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 12 of 15

I would believe there has been no collective - Page 12 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
6th Feb, 2019 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 12

If there is far superior intelligent life out there watching us then I hope they will intervene before we do something that would send the world into an apocalyptic state.

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2019 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

I think other alien life are about the same or less than us technology wise so that's the reason we can't get a hold of each other because we are galaxies apart.

7th Oct, 2019 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Due to the vastness of our universe even statistically speaking there is high chance of Intelligent Life on other planets.
But the same statistics apply to us. Given our 'poor' technology in space travel, we have very limited ways of finding other lifeforms only in our neighborhood. Whereas other civilizations with high technology advancements can increase their search radius. However given the same statistics of finding a needle in a haystack, it will take time for us to get contact from another Intelligent Civilization.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Aliens Meeting Directly

Honestly, I believe our government has. I think they made a deal with them and that's why they always try to cover up any sign of them. Atleast that's my theory.

27th Dec, 2019 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

Bowjangols, do you mean the US government? If aliens were ever to meet the government of Australia, I’m certain our representatives would make mistakes the likes of which would make collective humanity groan in embarrassment. Not a good example of representative democracy, although what nations are?

7th Jan, 2020 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens

The Aliens movie made a good theory on how planets were populated: alien DNA. It is plausible that we were visited here centuries ago and established as a colony.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2020 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 12

I do believe that aliens exist, however they are avoiding contact with us as I think that they probably would have nothing to gain. Additionally, it was mentioned in the book the Three Body Problem the dark Forest analogy, where it explains that it is dangerous to make contact with other planets/civilizations as they are risking destruction.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 12

I would believe there has been no collective contact from humans to aliens because of the fact that there has been no contact at all so far. I believe that aliens exist but we don't know where they are yet.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,