Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 13 of 15

This is something I think about very often. - Page 13 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
16th Apr, 2020 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 13

I have read a lot of the comments and thoughts from this post and it seems to me that they are all well thoughts and speculations, however I have followed the topic on my own and would like to bring some (Probably controversial…) information: I do recommend checking out:
-project disclosure S.M.Greer
-deep space show Gaia project
-ancient aliens NG
-testimonies of excia agents, militaries and other (I have a list of over 30 but hopefully some of you can point out a new one for me)... One of my favourites is the declaration offline from Medvedev to a Russian journalist once said that, there is always the possibility that they are all crazy, delusional or manipulated but as we say in Spanish “when the river can be heard there is water running”.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2020 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

Aliens are a good way to explain what cannot be explained. Based on reports they seem to be quite fast but not invincible (They have been shot down / damaged). Maybe man has technology that he hasn't shared with anyone.

26th May, 2020 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Interesting Topic. But have you ever thought about it this way? Maybe we are Aliens and the other species had to hide in the ocean or something?

26th May, 2020 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Aliens Meeting Directly

If we are the invaders then it was pretty odd to be neanderthal invaders because that's our history. Plus if the former species were able to live under sea then they would of had enough technology or power to stop the invasion in the first place.

6th Jan, 2021 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

For one Earth isn’t ready for full disclosure. Many religions around the world would be fractured knowing man isn’t their god’s greatest creation and would just claim the beings are demons…

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2021 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens

Name: SR

Comments: We are directly meeting with aliens but it is done so secretly that no one will know about it. Aliens have been interacting us for centuries. We help them in a small way and they help us too. It is a mutual collaboration. How do you think we made such amazing advances in technology over the last century?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2021 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 13

I think there are way too many possibilities for there to be intelligent life besides Earth. There is so much we don't know/ haven't seen to say that we are alone. Not that anyone here thinks that but that's just my belief.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 13

This is something I think about very often. What will they look like? What will their intentions be? All things I will randomly think about during the course of a day. My biggest thought is what kind of technology will they possess. How far are we from achieving said tech. How much are they willing to help us (At all) with our current issues. Just a little food for thought.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,