Aliens Not In The Same Elemental Plane

Aliens Elemental Plane - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Jun, 2015 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th May, 2015 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

We always presuppose that aliens are somehow humanoid or similar to fleshy creatures, but suppose they are in a gaseous or bio-luminescent sphere that we cannot register nor can they register us? If so, that will explain why Directly Meeting With Aliens hasn't happened yet. Even machines, in a far advanced stage may not know how to 'communicate' with a bio species just like we do not know how to communicate with an amoeba.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Plane Elemental The Not Aliens

I first thought about this when they found that orgasim in an acid lake and realized that not everything that lives requires the same elements. Who knows what's out there that can think and function but we aren't able to recognize it!

Reconcile Edited: Raving on 4th Jun, 2015 - 10:04pm

8th Jun, 2015 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Aliens Not In The Same Elemental Plane UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I think this would more likely to be the case given how unique our plants biosphere is. I also read a theory aliens are just us coming back from the future. I look at aquatic life and how it has adapted to the most extreme environments and wonder if a being could evolve that does not breath air.

12th Jun, 2015 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Plane Elemental The Not Aliens

I would speculate that it is just a matter of time before scientists discover an organismic that lives on a planet such as Mars.

The odds of being the only perfect place for life to have developed in all of the universe is astronomical.

> TOPIC: Aliens Not In The Same Elemental Plane

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,