Zoo Hypothesis - Aliens Are Here Already

Zoo Hypothesis Aliens Already - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th May, 2015 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Another reason why we have not Directly Meet With Aliens is because they are already here! They walk among us, their ship is in orbit and we are merely in a Zoo Hypothesis. In other words, the aliens are so advanced that they are able to cloak, disguise and hide their presence.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2015 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Already Here Aliens Hypothesis Zoo

I have been thinking about this hypothesis for YEARS. And it makes a lot of sense and it could be one of the reasons we seem to be growing so fast with regards to technology, etc.

8th Dec, 2016 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Zoo Hypothesis - Aliens Are Here Already UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

If they are already here then what is their purpose? To keep something bad from happening, make something bad happen in the future or just purely observation?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If they are indeed here. Significant resource expenditure, measures taken to avoid contaminating local populace…

I'd have to say scientific study, most likely a long term observation of how fledgling cultures develop.

They'd have a much easier time preventing a catastrophe by being open and direct. And would have little difficulty causing one in a short time frame given the advantages they have.

As for technological growth, our understanding of higher tech is rapidly outpacing our ability to produce it. For example, buckytubes are a flexible material that makes kevlar look like wet tissue paper, the applications are tremendous and world altering. But we have no good means to make the stuff. I think the longest strand in existence is about a foot long. If aliens wanted to boost our tech rapidly, they'd be slipping secrets to our engineers, not just the scientists.

9th Dec, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
they'd be slipping secrets to our engineers, not just the scientists.

There are theories that they've been doing that for the last couple of centuries because before the printing press we were largely slow growth and then suddenly we are moving faster than we can handle technology like you said.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That's hardly a surprising coincidence. Freer dissemination of ideas led directly to both social and technological advances that let people get the hell off of the farms and away from the battlefields.

Frankly, if there hadn't been an explosion of new ideas after the second portion of that, I'd be convinced something was interfering. That singular invention freed thousands of minds in its time, and billions since, and yet it isn't a difficult enough concept that I find it unlikely to have occurred naturally. Can't quite claim to be convinced here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2017 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

Zoo Hypothesis Aliens Here Already

This is a good theory but for them to do it so well for so long they would have to bend or alter known laws of physics or perhaps they operate on a different plane of existence.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zoo Hypothesis Aliens Here Already Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Daishain,

I love your posts. Spoken like a true engineer *wink*

All,

If there were aliens trying to prod us along why would the printing press, the most important catalyst for our explosive technological advances, have only been invented in one place? Why not seed it in multiple locations? No, if indeed we are a zoo with aliens watching for amusement or study I believe they have a strict non-interference policy. Otherwise, why study us?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Zoo Hypothesis - Aliens Are Here Already

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,