How Do You Handle People's Interpretation Of Role-Playing Games

How Handle People' S Interpretation Role-playing - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Jun, 2015 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

Post Date: 25th May, 2015 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Handle People's Interpretation Of Role-Playing Games

How Do You Handle People's Interpretation of Role-Playing Games

For instance if someone believed that the playing of Role-playing Games was somehow demonic or psychologically perverse how would you answer it?

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Interpretation Peoples Handle You How

First off I don't share my gaming interests randomly. I first get to know a person to see if its something that they might be interested in. If after I talk about it they give me a response about the devil or delusion then I will laugh it off and try to explain how it works. I might even use real stories from history or talk about how acting is not seen the same way. If they still don't get it then I move on.

27th May, 2015 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Handle People's Interpretation Of Role-Playing Games Reviews RPG & Card Board

I let people think what they want simply because there is usually very little that will convince people to sway from their preconceive ideas about something they know nothing about. If someone says what I'm doing is from the "Devil" I might just say, "OK" And move on. I doubt the person who is telling me that wants to be my friend. I certainly go around telling people what is morally correct.

10th Jun, 2015 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Interpretation Peoples Handle You How

If someone is intelligent enough to listen I'm sure if I explain it they will at least understand if not agree that its harmless. However if the person question is one of your ignorant types then I just leave them be.

> TOPIC: How Do You Handle People's Interpretation Of Role-Playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,