Diarmadhim Introduction - Page 4 of 7

Diarmadhim, I put a message for you in Icon's - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Diarmadhim Introduction - Page 4

Diarmadhim, not sure if you got my post but because of your stats I tried to offer a means to restart your stat rolls but you would need to take a drawback for it. Were also keeping all of the story abilities because of how diverse and fun the characters can be with the story feats being their motivation to do things. Hope to see you come back if possible but I understand if you don't want to. Your rolls were really average, sorry...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Diarmadhim

No thank you bud. I joined another game via [another site] and don't want to spread myself too thin. I hope you have a great game though!

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Diarmadhim Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No worries, have fun! Hopefully once it's fleshed out I'll get more people to join. It's very hard to balance work with play for me right now but [..] I will get it done! Hope to see you in the future though!

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Page 4 Introduction Diarmadhim

Diarmadhim when you get better (Hopefully soon) you can team up with us in Falrun's game. It tends to be more fast paced and more players keeps mine from getting killed. laugh.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Diarmadhim

Diarmadhim, you were asking about a missing Avatar. All old Avatars once selected from the Gallery have been replaced with updated ones so you need to select one you like. Please read more: here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2016 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Diarmadhim Introduction

JB, I uploaded my photo via the Forum Photo Gallery. Will I be able to use that as my avatar?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2016 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Diarmadhim Introduction - Page 4

Diarmadhim, as the description says, the Forum Gallery is used to show your personal photos or art. Members have a choice of Avatars: the ones they joined with if you came from a Social Network (Those were not reset) and the ones that you select via your Profile.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Diarmadhim Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Diarmadhim, I put a message for you in Icon's create character topic if you can have a look when you can thanks man.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Diarmadhim Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,