Now Your Are Done High School Where Next?

Now High School Next - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2015 - 10:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th May, 2015 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Now Your Are Done High School Where Next?

In todays market high tech jobs are out there but the wages have decreased greatly due to over flooding in the market of programmers and such. Are there still high paying computer jobs out there or should our youth bethinking more traditional such as plumber mason or engineering.

What are you seeing in your area? In mine welders seem to pop up a bit along with other trades.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2015 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Next School High Done Your Now

Personally there are only four intelligent choices:

1. Go to college and get a degree
2. Enter the military and be educated that way
3. If you're exceptionally gifted at sports and get picked for a pro team go for it. You will have enough money to study later.
4. If you're a genius inventor and can make millions off the bat then go for it.

Most of us have to settle with numbers 1 and 2.

27th May, 2015 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Now Your Are Done High School Where Next? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I can tell you what you shouldn't do: no marriage, children or serious relationship. You have the rest of your life ahead of you. You don't need to make tie down decisions that will affect you for the rest of your life.

2nd Jun, 2015 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Next School High Done Your Now

Raving I agree with you on the education part only issue for a teen is what field of study. I personally think the environmental studies has many careers in the future. Also trade schools seem to be popping up and are becoming mandatory to start an apprenticeship.

> TOPIC: Now Your Are Done High School Where Next?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,