Are There Dress Codes For Canadian Schools

Are Dress Codes Canadian Schools - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2015 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th May, 2015 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Are There Dress Codes For Canadian Schools

This has been receiving too much attention in the news but I must admit when you go by schools the young lady in the news clip below is far from the worst dressed. Buttocks hanging out of shorts and breasts jacked up in over tight tees are more the common. So why did they select this girl from the crowd. Yahoo news item

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2015 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Schools Canadian Codes Dress Are

Now wait, she is saying that what she wore in the photograph in the article is what they said she could not wear or there is one not being shown? Because if that's it then she looks covered to me.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

23rd Jun, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Are There Dress Codes For Canadian Schools History & Civil Business Politics

I do believe your right the cloths in the pic are what she was kicked out for. Like I mentioned she is by far the least issue I am sure they have but she was targeted maybe she is a bit vocal and was centred out. I do know some schools disallow sleeveless shits period and also ripped jeans whether the fashion is in or out.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Are There Dress Codes For Canadian Schools

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,