Omnusi Introduction - Page 4 of 4

User incapable of following Community Rules - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Nov, 2015 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Omnusi Introduction - Page 4

international QUOTE (Omnusi)
Really?! I'm trying to carry out a discussion with someone, connect on an issue they care about and it's automatically gated off!

I do not understand the emotional reaction to a correct moderation to Support's action. While I understand your intention in answering my Topic which was based on the Mormon Doctrine about this issue you choose to do so using Catholic Doctrine in a Mormon Doctrine Board - that is not allowed. Why is it not allowed, because when Mormons want to Discuss something they want to do so based on Mormon Doctrine, not Catholic. Hence, your input was moved to the relevant place where my question was also posed but for the Catholics.

international QUOTE
Frankly, I don't give a blue wazoo about the religion of it

The shortsightedness of this situation is the fact that I could see someone coming to that Topic and asking, "Why is someone bring up Catholic Doctrine here?". You see, many try to do this all the time. We have a regular Jehovah Witness that regularly tried to Post his take based on the Witness Magazines - not constructive. I do care, the rest of us do care, unfortunate that you don't but we do not change our policy for one.

international QUOTE
Please don't be a conversation Nazi...

That is uncalled for... I would have moved it too. As someone who grew up Mormon and studied it in depth I am not interested in reading Catholic input on a Mormon Board just as I would not go to the Catholic Board and start telling about the Mormon experience.

I get the sense, from this and your last issue that you do not like how we moderate things here, if so you may want to limit input to Role-playing Games since that was your original reason for joining in any case.

I will also like to point out what was agreed to in the beginning:
international QUOTE
At times Moderators may edit your Posts and / or inform you about what is Constructive and what is not. This is to both help you make valuable input and keep the Community Standards high. Only join if you agree that our Rules and Policies are NOT up for debate.

Also for review: The Art Of Discussion

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Omnusi

User incapable of following Community Rules or Policies.

* User Deleted *

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Omnusi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,