Aericsteele Introduction - Page 4 of 11

We can wait it is not like one of the characters - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.5%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 4

I've had a player in my game express concerns about another player's approach to the game in my game's support thread. Could support please advise whether I should address this concern, as the referee, in the support thread, the game review thread, or some other thread? The link to the post is below.

Source 1c.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Aericsteele

Seems like the concern was brought up in the right Thread since it is labeled for Support and Questions. Therefore, you can address it there as it is related to the game and Players in your game. If it were a review of your style as a Referee then it should go in the Review Thread, however Maiokus seems to be already aware of that since he mentioned Posting such in a few weeks.

If it goes into something personal then you can always invite them to hash it out within their Introduction so it does not detract from the spirit of the game. If it goes into something in general then maybe a new Thread can be started in the Role-playing Game Reviews Board about "Party Leadership", etc.

In summary, if it remains about your game and the Players therein then it is correct. Personal issues go in Introductions. Style of Referee goes in the Review Thread. Hope that helps, if it doesn't please let me know.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Aericsteele)
(At least twelve hours because the site won’t allow another post by a player until that time has passed).

Just to clarify, it was reduced to 4 hours awhile now and that is only if you were the last poster. If someone replied right after you then you can immediately reply again.

Ref. Newsletter

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Page 4 Introduction Aericsteele

Apologies for the posting delays; things have gotten hectic in my personal and professional life lately. I hope to be able to post something in my Traveller game and the Pathfinder game that I am involved in by tomorrow (April 12).

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Aericsteele

Aericsteele, thanks for letting us know. I deleted your duplicate post in your game as only the one here is necessary.

Post Date: 12th May, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction

I will be out of town for training Thursday May 12th and may not be able to post until Friday the 13th.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 4

I'm at another training out of town so my posting may be a little erratic until Friday, June 3rd; I'm going to have several trainings throughout June as I try to get required training hours in to maintain my certifications. Most of my trainings require travel so posting frequency may be reduced, but I will do my best to keep up.

Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

We can wait it is not like one of the characters may bleed to death or something *laugh*. Post when you can.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,