Aericsteele Introduction - Page 5 of 11

Aeric, you did a fantastic job as our Dungeon - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Oct, 2016 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 5

Funny KNtoran, I may just vary well bleed out before I get sucked through the airlock.

However, real life takes precedence over the story of Silver's death.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2016 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.5%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Introduction Aericsteele

Once again I will be out of town for training with my job June 15, 16, and 17. However, I should have access to the internet and it should not interfere too much in my ability to post in the games I am involved in.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 14th Jun, 2016 - 8:18pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

By the gods of all the elemental planes of existence, Aericsteele ye have been lurking for awhile and touching the essence of medieval fantasy but hast not touched the middle aged Town that awaits thee. Begin.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2016 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Aericsteele

Aeric,

I am putting my 5th Edition Campaign threads together. Your threads were so well done and covered the material the way I would have that I will be using them. Making sure I give you appropriate credit, I am using yours as the framework or chassis for mine and adding my adjustments as appropriate.

Once again, a job well done.

-Malcolmshaw.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Introduction Aericsteele

Thanks Malcombshaw, it's fine with me if you want to use my policy/support OP as an outline for your own game. I hope your own game goes well!

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction

Aericsteele: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Using FP to ensure a "20" on a D20 because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2016 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 5

My 5e adventure is coming to a close and it is leaving me a little torn between continuing it by launching another related adventure, or trying out and running another game using a different system perhaps a Dragon Age or Fantasy AGE game, Savage Worlds, maybe even Desolation (Using the Ubiquity system). I’ve also toyed with the idea of trying to run a Burning Wheel Play By Post (Assuming I can get copyright issues cleared first)

I am already running two games and am a player in a third so I don’t think that I would be able to manage running three games since I’m often stretching my time with running two. In other words I don’t think I could continue to run the 5e game and add on another one.

I did really enjoy running the 53 game, and the players were awesome! The problem is I have all these game systems that I want to try out but no opportunity to play them in live games (Either in person or online due to my schedule). Any ideas on how to reconcile this? Maybe some of my players in my 5e game could tell me how they feel about continuing the adventure?

If the players really like playing in the 5e game and would really like to continue then I would be ok with sticking to 5e and launching a second adventure, but if they don’t really feel strongly about it then I may wrap it up and try to start up something else. On the other hand if they want to try something else I would certainly give my 5e players preference on the next game system I try out.

Signature:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2016 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Aeric, you did a fantastic job as our Dungeon Master. Thanks so much! I really enjoyed our adventure. I just loved it! You kept the story moving along and had a great adventure for us to play. I think fifth edition is my favorite version of D & D now. The other players were wonderful. They really played their characters well and brought them to life. Everyone posted promptly. It was a fun time. I would like to continue our game and make it into a longer campaign if possible. That is my choice. If you wish to run another system I totally understand.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,