Dennis Hastert - Page 2 of 2

What this guy did when he was a teacher is - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Dennis Hastert Former Speaker of the House
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dennis Hastert - Page 2

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on Wednesday was sentenced to 15 months in prison and ordered to pay $250,000 in a hush-money case that revealed he was being accused of sexually abusing young boys as a coach in Illinois.

Hastert was also sentenced to two years of supervised release.
For the first time, Hastert admitted to Judge Thomas M. Durkin in open court that he abused at least one boy.

"I'm deeply ashamed to be standing before you here today," Hastert said in court during his sentencing. "I know I'm here because I mistreated some of my athletes as a coach."

An earlier email alert on Hastert's sentencing was incomplete, including only the supervised release. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2016 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Hastert Dennis

Its good to know there is some justice left and your prestige, who you know or your position in society doesn't mean you are above the law.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dennis Hastert History & Civil Business Politics

Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert released from federal prison. Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert has been released from a federal prison 13 months after he began serving a sentence for a bank fraud conviction linked to his effort to buy the silence of a former student he sexually abuse during his days as a high school wrestling coach, according to federal prison records. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Dennis Hastert
A Friend

Page 2 Hastert Dennis

What this guy did when he was a teacher is just wrong. Thirteen months isn't enough time in jail… especially the cushy jail he probably went to. Send him back for another thirteen.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dennis Hastert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,