Kermit Introduction - Page 5 of 5

QUOTE "Picking on people" By the - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Kermit Introduction - Page 5

international QUOTE (Kermit)
I don't understand, I put a D12 and the roll came up as a D20

Sorry, I was testing the new exploding / imploding addition to the script and had set an automatic D20 as well. The additional dice roll was also fixed.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kermit

Kermit, I saw your *sigh*, you seem to be frustrated because I moved the content to the appropriate place? Please understand that discussions here is all structured to reduce off topic messages. Rules governing posting are there because from experience we know what will happen if they are not followed. Hence, everyone agrees to this before they join:

international QUOTE
At times Moderators may edit your Posts and / or inform you about what is Constructive and what is not. This is to both help you make valuable input and keep the Community Standards high. Only join if you agree that our Rules and Policies are NOT up for debate.

This may be difficult to comprehend if you are used to alternative online settings where there is no moderation, but it is not the case with this site. If you have a question feel free to ask rather than contribute by venting and creating more off topic messages.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Introduction
A Friend

Kermit Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Its not the moderation that frustrated me, it is the constant "Picking on people" By the admin staff. It look like a dictatorship. As it stands now, I`m always worry that I will post something wrong

Also, there is a difference between moderation and talking down to people, see below example:

This may be difficult to comprehend ... No, it`s not difficult to understand, it`s simple moderation, not rocket science and your not talking to two years old.

Do you realize that the person you moved comment away from the page lost a person dear to him? You could have, at the very least, wish him your condolence!

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 5 Introduction Kermit

international QUOTE
"Picking on people" By the admin staff.

What a morning to wake up to. Ok, so I am looking at the logs to see what is going on here, Kermit how are the moderators picking on you?

international QUOTE
Also, there is a difference between moderation and talking down to people...

Kermit, calm down, I think you are taking this way too personal.

international QUOTE
You could have, at the very least, wish him your condolence!

That can be seen as talking 'down' to someone. Although its up to Support if they want to do that, the job for them is to moderate and guide Users, they are not here to put you down or make you feel like a child - if you are taking it that way then I'm afraid that is not the intention. All this simply is... Post in the right place, that's it. If you do not Post in the right place then it is moved to the right place. There is nothing more to it than that.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kermit Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,