Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 3 of 5

That's great JB, I've done - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 
A review of Kermit's game.
9th Jun, 2015 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 3

Look up purple worm as one word. That should give you the legal site that you want to link to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

I knew it existed. Thank you sir! The character creation forum has been done. You guys can start doing your character there. Feel free to discuss what you will be playing if you want a well rounded party. If not, I don't mind at all .

Also, while creating character, please ask tons of question, I don't mind at all.

9th Jun, 2015 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Can you post links or directions to get to these sites? I'm still quite new to this board and don't know my way around.

Thanks.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

I can't post link either, but check in the Member Wars Role-playing Game section. My two [Threads] will be near the top after the sticky one

9th Jun, 2015 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

I've updated the first Post of this Thread with the links, please look on page 1.

If you have a legal link as in a functional SRD for your game please send it to my Email and I will add it to your game's first Post.

I have already made your Threads in the Member Wars Boards active so the Text Role-playing Game Creator buttons and dice option are shown. As the Dungeon Master you use the button as well but for now you need only give yourself a name and choose an Avatar. Since you are the Dungeon Master it will give you a selection of Avatars that the Players do not have access to.

UPDATE: I've added the Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Icons to your Threads in the Member Wars Board so you stand out from the others. You will see this if you are on a desktop or laptop. I have also put related links between your three Threads so players find everything easily.

This Thread is now your Reviews Thread. It allows Players to say how they like your game / Dungeon Master skills outside of your actual game Threads.

Rather off topic, but...
Here is some terminology:

Thread or Topic is what we are reading now. Within this each time we make an entry it is called a "Post". All these Threads exist in individual Boards and all the Boards make up part of the Community. Hope that helps.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

All right everyone,

You saw what JB posted about this thread being a review thread.

I am very good at taking constructive criticism, so please anything you feel like here so that I can improve the game play. THis is a great way of enhancing the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2015 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 3

international QUOTE (Kermit)
...so please anything you feel like here so that I can improve the game play.

Since you asked, you did a very good job of keeping it to two Threads and explaining the steps.

Here are some tips:

1. When creating Characters if you encourage your Players to use the Character sheet off the bat then when they need you to approve it you will just have to look at their Character Sheet rather than to needlessly have to re-post the entire Character each time.

2. Its good that you chose your own Member avatar however you should still:
international QUOTE
As the Dungeon Master you use the button as well but for now you need only give yourself a name and choose an Avatar. Since you are the Dungeon Master it will give you a selection of Avatars that the Players do not have access to.

Later, Dungeon Masters will have their own unique sheet that is different from the Players, still have to code that.

To ensure you understand terminology and how communication in the game Threads work all new Players in your game should look over: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction

Everything else is great so far.

Falrun if you are still lost you should be here: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition Role-playing Game Character Creation.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

That's great JB,

I've done the name changing and the avatar.

Tell me, how would I go about reviewing a character made from the character generation button?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,