Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 5 of 5

QUOTE (Falrun)I think that the original post, - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 
A review of Kermit's game.
17th Jul, 2015 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 5

international QUOTE (Falrun)
I think that the original post, about the time being absent, should have been left. I had no issue with moving the follow on posts.

Like I said, it was originally left but it would have only encouraged follow on off topic posts, hence Support moved it. A link was left to find it, that is more than appropriate to let you and your Players get the information. It was not even his game but Kermit had issues with it and the result is now history.

international QUOTE
As the rules that I reviewed stated that anything directly impacting the game is okay

Let's rehearse here what is already governing games:
international QUOTE
A simple guide: If you find yourself writing about something NOT related to the game and it is about you, your schedule, your hobbies and so forth then it belongs in your Introduction Thread. The Welcome Board is where Members and Moderators track schedules and current happenings of others - DO NOT use Threads outside of your Introduction or Blog for that. If someone is interested in more about you then they can Subscribe / Track your Introduction. It is also wise for the Dungeon Master / GM to check the Welcome Board to see if their Players are updating their personal schedules or are being moderated.
You can find that here. Therefore, its not like Support just up and decided to target, talk down to or belittle anyone - its crazy to think that. We would not even be Posting about this if the original Poster used their introduction for their announcement but the same is new and it is to be expected.

international QUOTE
I also don't know what kind of history the poster may have had that would have lead up to his response

Read their Introduction, that's how you know the happenings and 'status' of a Member. View their Posts, do you often see it being edited, moved or merged? Its simple, people do not read the rules before they join even though there are several warnings about strict moderation. For instance:
international QUOTE (Registration Page)
This Community caters for a more cultured individual. We have a strict Constructive Posting Policy here. Only join if you plan to be an active writer and reply with worthwhile opinions or comments.

At times Moderators may edit your Posts and / or inform you about what is Constructive and what is not. This is to both help you make valuable input and keep the Community Standards high. Only join if you agree that our Rules and Policies are NOT up for debate.

Then when their Posts are edited or they are shown the right path they become offended because of something they agreed to. I hope this brings clarity to what happened here and that we can move forward.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,