Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 2 of 5

Hi JB, I have created the two sections I believe - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Jun, 2015 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
A review of Kermit's game.
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review
A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 2

I have a 2.0 edition players handbook so I would be interested in the game. I live for Dungeons & Dragons at times and like to be just a simple character instead of Dungeon Master at times too. Question I have is how do you roll for stats. My usual method is roll 4d6 take away lowest. Then assign stats to where you want them and make character from there. Does that work for you?

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2015 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

international QUOTE (Kermit @ 8-Jun 15, 3:53 PM)
While we wait for players, can you tell me about what you like and what you don't like in Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 and role playing in general.

Also, tell me about your style of play. The first part of the campaign is pretty laid out, but after that, it's an open world.

Knowing you will help me get the game interesting.

Cheers,

I'm pretty open as far as style is concerned. Early on I started out pretty much hack and slash, but since then I've migrated to more role playing.

I've found the play by post/email games work better with the role-playing story modes rather than too much hack & slash.

I tend to favor the fighter (I still favor the combat ready type character, even with role playing), but have been known to fill in with whatever character type is needed for the party.

As far as rules are concerned, I don't know how general this knowledge is, but most of the 2E rules have been posted on-line. I've been trying to provide the address, but this forum won't let me.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

BattleAxe: For the timeline, I simply did not want to rush things out. I want to do it properly and make sure everything is organized. If I can get all the players, the forum and everything done quicker, Ill be all for it.

KNtoran: I'm a bit more generous when it comes to rolling stats. My technique is a bit more complicated, but it works. I will get you to run 6 time 2 set of 4D6 (Drop lowest) and in each set, pick the best roll. Also, for character creation, I like to be involved, so when we have the forum "Character creation" I will work with you to do the character.

I like simple character, they are the best for Role Play. Glad you are willing to join, this should be fun!

Cheers

8th Jun, 2015 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

international QUOTE (Falrun)
As far as rules are concerned, I don't know how general this knowledge is, but most of the 2E rules have been posted on-line. I've been trying to provide the address, but this forum won't let me.

You can't post any links until you get to a certain number of posts I think its like 100 but don't quote me on that. Also you can't link to copyrighted material in any case but people should be smart enough to find it for themselves.

international QUOTE (Kermit)
Also, for character creation, I like to be involved, so when we have the forum "Character creation" I will work with you to do the character.

You guys know that the character creator has an option for a Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 generator right?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

Thanks PlayByPost,

Yeah, I did a character using the 2.0 character creation button. But there is a few things in there I simply did not understand. Once I get to that point, I will see if we use it or not. Anyway, what matter in the end result.

For everyone interest, when we start, I will have an excel database that will have all your stats, equipment, proficiency, ... I keep track of just about everything. We will be able to compare sheet.

Reconcile Edited: Kermit on 8th Jun, 2015 - 4:37pm

8th Jun, 2015 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Kermit, you have two Players ready to start. The next step will be to create your Threads in the Member Wars Board, but before you do that please consider they should be no more than 2-3. One for the main game, one for party discussion (If you do not want them to directly interact with your Posts) and one for Character approval or Questions. If you are not sure please ask here. Once the Threads are created then I will edit the descriptions to make sure they are not mixed up with the other Role-playing Games there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 2

Very good JB, Thanks.

I will get that done tonight once I'm off work.

Thanks again!

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Hi JB,

I have created the two sections I believe are needed. One for character creation and all games related question and another one for where all action/discussion will happen.

I'm trying to find legit places on the web to link to the rules, but I can't find any that would be consider ok (Legally)

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,