Madmanjack Introduction

Madmanjack Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Oct, 2016 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Madmanjack Introduction
A Friend

Madmanjack Introduction

Well, introductions, right. Well, for a start, call me Jack, and I am more than a little mad. Literally. Though that's typically the case when you mix introvertive tendanies with a rather high comprehension ability. That's not saying that I actually have the proper levels of Intellegence and Wisdom to make proper use of them. Although I do have a rather annoyingly poor ability to discern sarcasm in text…

I am also not much of one for introductions, mainly because I'm rather poor at describing myself.

Oh and I've got a character living in my head who's a quasi-suicidal immortal bastard who's mentality is bleeding off into/onto mine.
Mind, he's not much for godmodding. There's not much fun in life when it's unending and without challenge. Seeing as when you HAVE to live indefinitely you will gain everything eventually. 'Course he's also not much of a completely lawabiding citizen seeing as when you can't die, law and order are more of a passing nusiance.

Trying to write a book with him as the main character, but it's taking a bit since I'm good at making interesting characters but poor at making worlds/settings to match.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Introduction Madmanjack

Welcome Future Ruler of Kings

Greetings young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Madmanjack Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Madmanjack! That is quite the introduction. I'm not even sure I understand all of it but you did put Ruler of Kings II as your reason for joining so I will focus on that. Harker gave you the necessary links to get started but if you have a question about the community feel free to ask here and I will attempt to assist.

> TOPIC: Madmanjack Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,