Does Gaming Age Matter? - Page 2 of 3

My interest in call of duty has dwindled after - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2023 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
28th Dec, 2019 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Does Gaming Age Matter? - Page 2

Sighs, whether it be video games, movies, tv shows, or even watching YouTube, parents just do not seem to want to be the one's taking responsibility. Where they'd rather blame others, or even the companies who make the games, then be the one to actually parent their own children. Where it always frustrated me how so many parents did not care what games their child plays, until it becomes a problem and then they show outrage for the game itself.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2021 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Matter Age Gaming Does

I don't think so. Nobody even cares about gaming age. I always see kids in games with age restriction.

27th Sep, 2021 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Does Gaming Age Matter? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

No gaming age does not matter. Kids are going to play maturity games anyways they like the action. So it really does not matter at all.

28th Sep, 2021 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Matter Age Gaming Does

I think the gaming market is getting so big every year that it's getting harder to "Control" what are the age's demography for each group.

Also, I don't think I would've had motor skills to play Call of Duty at seven years old *laugh* I was stuck with Sonic.

26th Apr, 2022 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Matter Age Gaming Does

I believe gaming age does matter, and a big part of it is if you are mature enough in both age and wisdom to understand what the game even is. Many kids are given free reign with things they have no clue about, which I believe is what leads to the problems. I think games are a good way to boost a kid's learning pace if educated about them properly.

24th Jul, 2022 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Does Gaming Age Matter?

All Ages and E for Everyone rated games are fine, including for adults to play. The issue is parents allowing their children to play adult and M for Mature rated games. It is a very real issue, yet there is little a company can do that they have not already done apart from banning players found to be underage found to be playing M-rated games… Not without parents taking responsibility to make sure their children do not play such games.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2022 - 9:39pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2022 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Does Gaming Age Matter - Page 2

Once a gamer always gamer and that thing stuck with me, my brother and friends in which some them have already families.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2023 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Does Gaming Age Matter?
A Friend

Does Gaming Age Matter Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

My interest in call of duty has dwindled after arguing with thirteenyear olds for years but this image is funny nonetheless.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Does Gaming Age Matter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,