Play Only One Video Game For Six Months

Play Video Game Months - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

If you could play any ONE video game for the next six months without being able to play any other video game which one video game would you choose?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Months Six Game Video Only Play

Skyrim as it can be something that you can play for that long and still be playing it. I find it a fun game.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I'll have to go with Skyrim as well, lots of mods and modding capability means lots of good playtime. Fallout 4 would be a close second, same reason.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does World of Warcraft count here? That is the game I think I'd choose if it was only one for six months.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't see why it would not count.

Wouldn't pick it myself however, it just doesn't appeal to me in the short or long term.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:49pm

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I agree that World or Warcraft could count here. I would not chose that as it is basically a useless game that would bore me after about two or three weeks. I am more of a stand alone game that is not online a lot. I am finding myself not getting on line to play games as much besides the play by post type.

If I was to play an online game for six months it would be probably DDO.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Only Video Game Six Months

It's the only game I can think of that is a single game that I like enough that I could play for six months. Not other single, stand alone VG would hold my attention for that long. Also, with the interaction it adds variables that change things up a bit. Well, that's my pick at least.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Only Video Game Six Months Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I think that the cost of WoW is what keeps me from recommending it DDO is cheaper in my book. I know there are a lot of games out there that can keep one busy for six months by itself. I took Skyrim as it is much cheaper and I am a cheapskate *smile* I am sure there are others that will keep one occupied very well for the six months.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Play Only One Video Game For Six Months

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,