A Classic Game Of 21 - Page 3 of 3

YES! Too funny! The REAL reason - Page 3 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 1st Jun, 2008 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
31st May, 2008 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Classic Game Of 21 - Page 3

laugh.gif nope no tarzan He had a pet elephant? I missed that...He did ride on one alot though from what I recall.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Game Classic A

CRUD! The other three I was thinking about but one thing or another doesn't fit was Pinnochio, Peter Pan and Aladdin.

Tarzan had the funny elephant (wasn't sure if it was a pet but thought I would give it a try!) The funny thing is, it was the George in the Jungle who had the elephant that fetched. The non animated one with Brandon Fraser. I also thought it might be him because the gorillas raised him as family. You sure thats not it? Hee Hee

And no enlightening dreams either, whats up with that? laugh.gif!

Can ANYONE else help out? I only have 6 questions left--actually like 3 or 4!

17) Does your character have use of magic?

18) Do you sing/dance in the movie?

1st Jun, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Classic Game Of 21 Games Forum & Humor Jokes

The funny thing is, it was the George in the Jungle who had the elephant that fetched.

WINNER! laugh.gif I have the entire original series not that there were that many.

Uhmm I hope I did not lead astray in any of my answers as yes that be it! His best friend in an ape named ape. Poochie was shep I think.

I think my answer on family threw you as I never really though of a different species as family, sorry on that.

1st Jun, 2008 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Game Classic A

thumb.gif YES! Too funny! The REAL reason I didn't think it was George in the Jungle was because the one I saw wasn't animated. I had never seen the TV show so I just assumed it wasn't either!

Good!~ Because no other answers came to my mind and I was about to start Googling and going to WiKipedia!

So we get to start one now is that right? Do we start a new thread or just post it here under GAME 2? Didn't know if it would be confusing. Whatever you think best Krakyn!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: A Classic Game Of 21

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,