Pathfinder Vigilante Class

Pathfinder Vigilante Class - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

Top  Pathfinder Vigilante Class
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2015 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Based on your experiences what for you was the new Pathfinder Vigilante Class's rating, pros and cons?

Pathfinder Vigilante Class (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2015 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Class Vigilante Pathfinder

How is this class different from the others? A vigilante? Its just someone that takes the law into their own hands. Might be the Dungeons & Dragons version of Assassin?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pathfinder Vigilante Class Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm not sure why the vigilante is really a thing, as a rogue works much better flavor wise. In game, I found the vigilante was much better out of combat, because of their social talents.

19th Dec, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

I ran a vigilante from 6th to 17th level. Because of the GM and the kind of campaign we played, the social talents only came into the game a tiny bit. But despite half the class features being unused, it remained quite a good damage dealer and very stealthy. It's a more flavourful rogue with a few supernatural abilities used to hide that a rogue might be able to do with magic items.

It's also quite a versatile class and very involved to create a character, thanks to the Avenger path which doesn't get hidden strike (A.k.a. Sneak attack) damage. I didn't try that path, building a goblin stalker.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The vigilante is an interesting option. A rogue is a rogue is a rogue. With a vigilante you have two personas. You must come off as a normal citizen during the day then go to work as a vigilante at night. It does seem very flavorful. It would be difficult to hide their dual nature from their adventuring party, if not impossible. I considered playing one for the current Pathfinder game being ran. More options are always a good thing to me.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

I am honestly glad to see the vigilante created myself, and the Magic Child archetype especially has me interested in its potential though I feel most of the choices and variety so far could be useful.

I will admit though, that I do feel this is a class best suited for an intrigue and social campaign, something I have wanted to try for quite some time. Often I feel Pathfinder is too combat focused, with many spending too much time focusing on damage and combat over the roleplaying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Pathfinder Vigilante Class

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,