Desertfox Introduction

Desertfox Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Desertfox Introduction
A Friend

Desertfox Introduction

The beginning is usually the hardest part of any given thing, however I am more of the middle clutch kind. I am honestly impressed with the standards this page has to offer. I am greatly fond of the Role-playing Game Pathfinder and writing urban fantasy, well honestly most fantasy, I am using a smartphone and as such I apologize in advance for any spelling, gramer, or general typos I may inadvertently make. I fancy myself as a comic and can tell the difference between a well played phrase and a misplaced troll. I am still working on getting a feel for this sight and if I can I may update the introduction as needed.

Thank you.
Desertfox

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Desertfox

Welcome Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Custom Play By Post Role-playing Game / [+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Custom Play By Post Role-playing Game

This is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Desertfox Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to Role-playing Game heaven Desertfox! Its good that you appreciate the standards because it does keep out the trolls! Anyway, you seem like a nice guy so when you settle in I might return to invite you to some of the Role-playing Games I'm in. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Desertfox Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Desertfox

Well thank you, once I've had a day or two too adjust to navigating this site I may very well take you up on that.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Desertfox

Hi Desertfox! Should you ever need help finding something please ask here and we will point you in the right direction. One of the easiest ways to get used to the site is to start replying to topics you are interested in. For instance, if you want to review things created for Pathfinder: Pathfinder Reviews.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Desertfox Introduction
A Friend

Desertfox Introduction

Thank you all, the friendly approach is quite refreshing from the internet. smile.gif I can see that this place will soon be a home for me and I just want to be very careful as I learn the in and outs of this site. To be honest I think I've found the 3 and 3/4 gateway to creative writing and I have to curb my normal inept and energetic attempts at the internet for a more relaxed pace.

Thank you for the warm greetings.
Desertfox

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Desertfox Introduction

Hello fox. Everyone here is friendly and if they aren't the moderators have a way of making them disappear. wink.gif Cool that you like creative writing because that's what the community is all about even outside of Role-Playing Games. When you get your core posts up feel free to look us up in the World of Medieval Role-playing Game , we need some more players there.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living

> TOPIC: Desertfox Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,