Formula for Summoning Atmosphere in Role-Playing Games - Page 2 of 2

A good formula is being regular. You can get - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Mar, 2016 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 
How Long Is A Piece Of Thread?
12th Dec, 2015 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Formula for Summoning Atmosphere in Role-Playing Games - Page 2

Isn't that what they do here by having everything with page numbers. Atmosphere is not only the words for me but I like the visuals too. If the same D&D content I play here was on lets say a plain social media page then it wouldnt feel right.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Atmosphere Summoning Formula

There is another kind of atmosphere outside the realm of descriptions and procedures which has to do more with the game starter's aura. The way they come across to Players, how attentive they are to things: details, statements, questions, how willing they are to accommodate new or maladjusted Players, etc. For me, these things also matter.

6th Mar, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Formula for Summoning Atmosphere in Role-Playing Games Reviews RPG & Card Board

A good formula is being regular. You can get a lot out of short bursts of constant interaction than one long update in sporadic way. Just having everyone give their input often creates the atmosphere, at least in my view.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Formula for Summoning Atmosphere in Role-Playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,