Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 4 of 10

I expect that your characters, like we all - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Jul, 2015 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Reviews for this RPG are placed here.
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
18th Jul, 2015 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 4

For the admins: I'd like to post a map of the keep that the party is entering. How do I go about doing so?

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2015 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

international QUOTE (GM Tips)
Q. So, when will I need GMaster status?
A. If you have a large Role-playing Game and several players and need things like the ability to Upload images and lock Threads. GMasters or those with GM status are allowed to Upload images in their Posts.
Please read fully: here, the content of that Thread you should already be familiar. If you have a couple of initial or base maps that are needed to start your Role-playing Game then I can facilitate it, simply Email me the links to it via the Contact Page. If they are not links then please state so and I will Reply so you have my Email and can send them as attachments. If possible, please make them the appropriate size, if not I will do it for you this time.

UPDATE:
The first Post of your main game has the images linked. To add in future maps on your own please work towards qualification for GM Status.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Reviews RPG & Card Board

A question: I'm seeking cultists who have a copy of the Liber Feymarn chapter I seek. What do I know about the cultists? Will you give me the info or shall I invent some details? Both ways are fine with me.

18th Jul, 2015 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

What you've learned about the cultists:

- They built some kind of temple in this general area about 60 years ago.

- A chapter of the Liber Feymarn was stored in the alter as part of the consecration ceremony.

- The cult itself may or may not still exist.

22nd Jul, 2015 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Some questions:
1) How will payment for the weapons be handled I.e. Do I need to take the money back home?
2) Who owns the horses and wagon?
3) Even if I keep the armor, how do I pay the other guards for their work?
4) Does Greyhawk have any special rules about dwarves and funerals, or can I invent something?

22nd Jul, 2015 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

You can have the payment shipped back to Longsaddle via the Guild house. They can be commissioned to deliver that as well.

Bambur owned the horses (Two) and wagon. So, it's up to you as to what you are going to do with them.

The only other guards were Yousiem and Grevase. Yousiem has become (Or will become) a catatonic drunk in the One Eyed Cat and it's between you and Grevase as to how Grevase will be paid.

No special rules, but because of the keep's rules, the only real options you have are to either cremate the body or ship it back to Longsaddle, as well. Or, you can sneak it out of the keep and bury the body a couple of miles from the keep without anybody finding out about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 4

How carefully do we have to keep track of money? For example Oberon is buying drinks, spending a night in the inn, paying off Yousiem (Out of Bambur's payment), etc.

What part of that do we need to worry / keep track of?

26th Jul, 2015 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I expect that your characters, like we all do, would make decisions based on their available resources. I'm not going to micro-manage your characters but I will call it out when there's an obvious inconsistency.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,