Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 6 of 10

Hi I'm just finishing up my character - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Sep, 2015 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Reviews for this RPG are placed here.
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
5th Sep, 2015 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 6

Always have room. In fact, we're probably down a few characters, so if you'd like to roll one up, feel free.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2015 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

OK, any special requirements before I do that so I can know ahead of time? Will roll it up when I get home later.

5th Sep, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Reviews RPG & Card Board

Nothing special. Just check the first post of this thread for character creation guidelines. Currently the party consists of a dwarven fighter and a human ranger. So, I'm guessing a spell caster would be welcome, but don't hold yourself to that. I'd suggest playing whatever character you can get into and would enjoy playing.

6th Sep, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I found a Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2E generator so I will use that unless you just want me to 'fix' my character.

I had to reply here because the other one said I had to wait awhile or wait for someone to reply before I could post again.

6th Sep, 2015 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I can't edit your character sheet, otherwise I'd just fix it up for you. Otherwise, if you'd rather, you can use the 2E generator. Let me know which way you want to go.

12th Sep, 2015 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

Hello are you still looking for characters I would be interested in playing a human mage I grew up playing in the Greyhawk setting so would love to get a chance to play again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2015 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 6

Sure, there's always room for more. Just set up a character and let me know when you're ready for me to validate it.

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

13th Sep, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Hi I'm just finishing up my character for my spell book will you be choosing how many spells I have to begin in my spell book or do I get to choose them and how many will I begin with. I've been rereading my players handbook and trying to remember everything again will I begin with any bonus languages with being trained as a mage and a scribe? Also what rules are you using for spell components if it has no cost its considered in my spell component pouch and I just have to pay for components and focus items that have a cost?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,