Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 7 of 10

Its been fun so far but hopefully we get out - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Oct, 2015 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Reviews for this RPG are placed here.
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
13th Sep, 2015 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 7

You start with five 1st level spells. Read Magic is one and you choose the rest.

The languages that you get for your intelligence score can be used for languages or as non-weapon proficiency slots.

I don't really use spell components.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2015 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I think I'm ready to go. Let me know if I missed anything and I'll fix it

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Reviews RPG & Card Board

Delgar, now that you have created your character you can use the Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters thread to discuss or alter it as this thread is mainly for reviews of Falrun's Role-playing Game .

14th Sep, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

My friend Matt told me of this group, if you have room I would love to also join up.

14th Sep, 2015 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The more, the merrier. Put together a character on the 'create characters' thread and I'll review and approve it.

20th Oct, 2015 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

I don't know about the others but I'm enjoying your game, there are many avenues for Hunter to show up his traits, just wanted to let you know. I like the pace too. Good stuff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2015 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 7

Thanks for the support. Although, I can't say that the current encounter will turn out in the party's favor. But, you never know. smile.gif

20th Oct, 2015 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

Its been fun so far but laugh.gif hopefully we get out of this jam! I love the pace, when we do attack [rolls] should we make like 2 or 3 rds at once?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,