Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 9 of 10

This was exceptionally fun and often was the - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Reviews for this RPG are placed here.
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
27th Oct, 2016 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 9

I am excited now we are starting our 2nd adventure. Campaign is moving at a good clip and I cannot wait to see what Falrun is going to being us for an adventure.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I was just using that "Like Post" button to thank Falrun for providing me some info and noticed its mostly me that "Likes" his stuff. We should like him lots more he is doing an awesome job running this game.

10th Jan, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Reviews RPG & Card Board

Hey Dungeon Master, I see you playing in another Role-playing Game but not updating ours, have you abandoned us all to hell of this house?

8th Aug, 2017 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Falrun's game is very interesting with a lot of unexpected themes and far out situations but the group I am playing with has scattered posts and it has slowed the game down tremendously.

20th Aug, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The pace of this game definitely needs to be consistent. On one hand you might get through several actions in just one day and then on the other hand it can be days before there is any update at all. Most times its because one of the players isn't posting for a long time and for some reason Falrun still waits on them and in the case of this rare moment Falrun hasn't been around for days. At least when the game is happening it is very interesting.

8th Oct, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

Went through a whole adventure with Falrun and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Besides a few brief moments where I was wondering what happened to the game there were also times when we were posting one after the other. I would recommend Falrun's game to anyone, in fact they could use some players *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 9

Yes this has been a great game and my character is doing very well in it. I think it is a great game for anyone to join. Hope it keeps on going. I would not mind getting a character in Play by post to retirement as a wealthy well to do man.

17th Nov, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 9

This was exceptionally fun and often was the highlight of my work day. If Falrun ever comes back to run a game I would suggest hoping on board.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,