Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 2 of 10

Did not realized it has started? I will get - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Jul, 2015 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Reviews for this RPG are placed here.
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
9th Jul, 2015 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 2

Great! That makes three. I'll wait till the end of the week to see if there's any other interest, and then I think we can get started.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2015 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Since so many don't know about the Greyhawk campaign you will need initial maps and very good explanations of the sociopolitical territory and environment.

10th Jul, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Reviews RPG & Card Board

How do you want to generate starting numbers? Will you roll them and then send them to us? I want to see what I'm working with before coming up with an origin.

10th Jul, 2015 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I'll send out character creation directions sometime this weekend. It won't be anything too complicated. I'm a rather trusting individual.

10th Jul, 2015 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I've created the Character Creation and Role-playing Game threads in the Member Wars section.

Can I ask one of the Admins to link those together with this thread for ease of navigation?

If you're interested in playing, please post your character as per the directions in the Character Creation thread and we'll get started once we have a party assembled.

As stated previously, I don't want to go beyond six characters, so the first six, should that be an issue, will get in.

10th Jul, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

Falrun, your Threads (Which is what you call them, not "Forum") have all been updated with Role-playing Game status and have corresponding links and cosmetics so they stand out from the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2015 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 2

Kermit, are you still planning on creating a character for this campaign? We have two others that have their characters ready to go. Just waiting on you.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Did not realized it has started? I will get on it now. What should I play? I like the challenge, let me know.

Rather off topic, but...
Ps. I love your play in my game, make me smile every time!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,