US Secret Service Service - Page 4 of 5

Secret Service agent traveling with Trump - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
US Secret Service Service
USA Lawsuit filed by Blacks
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

US Secret Service Service - Page 4

Every one of the news media is doing all they can do to see that the general public is against President Trump because the person they wanted did not get elected. I think things are still getting worse instead of better all because of the news media. The fact that the secret service agents are making more than normal is because of the election and everything else. Remember the US government runs from October 1st thru September 30 yearly so this year is almost over.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Service Service Secret US

I think it is news worthy. Should we pay extra for something not necessary? Each branch of government has a budget why should we deplete it to cover something that should be within budget. Didn't Trump say we have to stop spending on unnecessary things? I just hope our SS boys get their pay!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

US Secret Service Service History & Civil Business Politics

But it is necessary. Should we penalize this president because he has a big family? His family should get the same protection of all first families. Congress just needs to raise the budget. And of course this is news worthy. What isn't news worthy is the fact President Trump's plan with North Korea seems to have worked. There is no way the news will give him credit for that.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Service Service Secret US

Protect his family fine, flying to Florida each weekend not fine. Every time he gets in that jet all our SS guys, crew, security, other staff have to go with him! I mean I understand breaks but every weekend? Come on.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Service Service Secret US

Yeah, I'm with you on that Trans. He needs to cut down on his travel. The optics of all that travel to the general public is not good.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How President Trump could ease the burden he's putting on the Secret Service. Former Secret Service officials and ethics experts say there are some simple ways that Trump himself could ease the financial burden - and personal strain - he and his family are putting on the men and women who protect him. The Secret Service can't pay hundreds of agents, who are grappling with protecting a president who spends almost every weekend traveling to properties he owns on the East Coast and the 18-member first family's frequent business trips and vacations. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

US Secret Service Service - Page 4

I think some people knew this was going to be a nightmare for the US Secret Service. You have a family that is used to traveling a lot and now you have to find a way to protect them. This is not going to be cheap and something that needs more evaluation as to find a way to keep some costs down.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Secret Service Service Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Secret Service agent traveling with Trump dies in Scotland after suffering a stroke. A Secret Service agent traveling as part of President Donald Trump's security detail died in Scotland Tuesday after suffering a severe stroke. Source 1u.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: US Secret Service Service

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,