US Secret Service Service - Page 4 of 4

I think some people knew this was going to - Page 4 - Military, Guns, Survival, Disasters - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:00pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 58 184 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
US Secret Service Service
USA Lawsuit filed by Blacks
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,260
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 6,323.00 FP
Charm: 290

US Secret Service Service - Page 4

Every one of the news media is doing all they can do to see that the general public is against President Trump because the person they wanted did not get elected. I think things are still getting worse instead of better all because of the news media. The fact that the secret service agents are making more than normal is because of the election and everything else. Remember the US government runs from October 1st thru September 30 yearly so this year is almost over.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 92
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 128.45 FP
Charm: 2

Service Service Secret US

I think it is news worthy. Should we pay extra for something not necessary? Each branch of government has a budget why should we deplete it to cover something that should be within budget. Didn't Trump say we have to stop spending on unnecessary things? I just hope our SS boys get their pay!

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,051
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 63,905.20 FP
Charm: 241

US Secret Service Service Disasters & Survival Guns Military

But it is necessary. Should we penalize this president because he has a big family? His family should get the same protection of all first families. Congress just needs to raise the budget. And of course this is news worthy. What isn't news worthy is the fact President Trump's plan with North Korea seems to have worked. There is no way the news will give him credit for that.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 92
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 128.45 FP
Charm: 2

Page 4 Service Service Secret US

Protect his family fine, flying to Florida each weekend not fine. Every time he gets in that jet all our SS guys, crew, security, other staff have to go with him! I mean I understand breaks but every weekend? Come on.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,051
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 63,905.20 FP
Charm: 241

Service Service Secret US

Yeah, I'm with you on that Trans. He needs to cut down on his travel. The optics of all that travel to the general public is not good.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Secret Service Service

How President Trump could ease the burden he's putting on the Secret Service. Former Secret Service officials and ethics experts say there are some simple ways that Trump himself could ease the financial burden - and personal strain - he and his family are putting on the men and women who protect him. The Secret Service can't pay hundreds of agents, who are grappling with protecting a president who spends almost every weekend traveling to properties he owns on the East Coast and the 18-member first family's frequent business trips and vacations. Ref. USAToday.
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,260
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 6,323.00 FP
Charm: 290

Page 4 US Secret Service Service

I think some people knew this was going to be a nightmare for the US Secret Service. You have a family that is used to traveling a lot and now you have to find a way to protect them. This is not going to be cheap and something that needs more evaluation as to find a way to keep some costs down.

Guest please SHARE: "US Secret Service Service" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any US Secret Service Service Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: US Secret Service Service

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Wizard

Merlin (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Anronrosby / Kronar (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (4)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.