Keladrie Introduction

Keladrie Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2015 - 6:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Keladrie Introduction
A Friend

Keladrie Introduction

Hello, I'm Keladrie and I decided to try this website because I am a gamer and I love medieval fantasy. I don't have enough friends around where I live that enjoy role playing as much as I do so I'm hoping to be a part of the community and have fun! That being said, I am fairly new to this type of website so any help or insight anyone wants to give me would be welcome.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Keladrie

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Custom Play By Post Role-playing Game / [+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Custom Play By Post Role-playing Game

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Keladrie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Keladrie! Welcome to International Discussions. Horde gave you all the info to get started but if you are lost just ask a question here and we will be sure to answer it.

> TOPIC: Keladrie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,