Beautiful Dress

Beautiful Dress - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jul, 2015 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Beautiful Dress
18th Jul, 2015 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Beautiful Dress

I hope this is OK, I saw in one of the ads here a really beautiful dress, it look medieval or middle eastern but fit for royalty. I did a search on the image and decided to upload it. What do you think?

Beautiful Dress
Beautiful Dress (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2015 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Dress Beautiful

You're right Krusten that is a beautiful dress and thought the exact same thing when I saw the ad. Of course the model carries it well too so it may look different on a more full bodied woman. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Beautiful Dress
A Friend

Beautiful Dress Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think the dress looks very nice and the added shawl or scarf drapped around the model makes the dress stand out more. I think the dress will look very nice on most any lady.

22nd Jul, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Dress Beautiful

According to one site it is a black floor touch embroidered suit designed by Anarkali. This means the design is East India and not Medieval European. I have seen such dresses before but they are usually very colorful and not as appealing. To prove my point, imagine this dress in a bright yellow and pink and you will know what I mean. What make this particular 'suit' really nice is the toned down colors and classy design - elegant. The cost is ₹2,599.00 (Rupees) or US$40.82 so it isn't expensive.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2015 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Beautiful Dress
A Friend

Dress Beautiful

Yes not being made of bright colors and toned down in color is what I thinks gives this dress a nice appealing look. Thanks for the info on it Jay.

28th Jul, 2015 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Beautiful Dress

Thanks for the info JB, I wouldn't have believed a dress like that could be so cheap but I would have toi examine the material and cut to see why. Maybe its just because things overseas are lots cheaper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Beautiful Dress

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,