Interstellar

Interstellar - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2015 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Interstellar Movie Review (2014 Film)
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Interstellar

Information for the movie: Interstellar** is reviewed here.

More details on this film: Interstellar, Paramount Pictures / Warner Bros., Christopher Nolan (Director/screenplay); Jonathan Nolan (Screenplay); Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, Adventure, Sci-Fi, 2014 Film

This movie has not been released yet and may subject to edits or changes..

Interstellar
Interstellar (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Interstellar

In the near future, Earth has been devastated by drought and famine, causing a scarcity in food and extreme changes in climate. When humanity is facing extinction, a mysterious rip in the space-time continuum is discovered, giving mankind the opportunity to widen its lifespan. A group of explorers must travel beyond our solar system in search of a planet that can sustain life. The crew of the Endurance are required to think bigger and go further than any human in history as they embark on an interstellar voyage into the unknown. Coop, the pilot of the Endurance, must decide between seeing his children again and the future of the human race.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Interstellar Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I personally have not seen this but my eldest son and his girl friend gave to two thumbs down. Complaint was slow moving and just running in circles a poor thin see through plot.

19th Jul, 2015 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Interstellar

A really cool movie with so many angles to it that it will have you guessing and wondering to the very end. I will like to know what you all thought was the main message of the movie because there are so many philosophical ideas presented.

19th Jul, 2015 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Interstellar

They made space travel look so easy. Just take a ship, join a space station, take a worm hole and that's it - you're an interstellar traveler. Very interesting concept using a whole bunch of ideologies, theories and science - fiction.

The main message, I don't know - if you follow your heart you can do more than what might be seen. undecided.gif

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2015 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Interstellar
A Friend

Interstellar

While the special effects were nice the plot was weak and the movie was not that good. I am glad I did not spend a lot of money seeing it in the theatre. I thought it was going to be much better and I am a Science Fiction movie lover.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Interstellar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,