Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing - Page 8 of 9

I think there is more to this story that people - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Discuss  Deorr Kunz Jr Missing 2 year old vanishes from campsite
23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing - Page 8

I haven't heard anything about this case in awhile. Its good to see that they haven't stopped looking for Kunz Jr. Because everyone needs closure now, not just the parents.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Missing Jr Kunz Deorr

Father of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz involved in serious car accident

The father of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz was involved in a serious car accident near Pingree Sunday afternoon. Ref. Source 5g.

28th Aug, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing History & Civil Business Politics

Poor kid, his life didn't have to end this way. I wonder what happened to the case currently since the media didn't talk about it in a while.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 Missing Jr Kunz Deorr

Senior investigator Philip Klein says Deorr Kunz Jr. Is dead

DeOrr Kunz family files lawsuit against former P.I.

The suit against Klein Investigations and Consulting of Texas, was filed this week in Bonneville County. Ref. Source 2c.

15th Oct, 2016 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Missing Jr Kunz Deorr

Investigators are saying they are changing the status of this case to "Cold". DeOrr Kunz Jr., is not easily found but the suspicions that surround this case are everywhere. I hope something turns up… soon.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

27th Feb, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing

Its very disappointing that a child can go missing and no one is arrested or made accountable for it. This case may go cold but I hope it won't be forgotten.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing
A Friend

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing - Page 8

That has to be the worst feeling in the world to lose s child like that. It's even worse than having them die. At least with that the parents would have some sort of closure. The parents would wonder and hurt the rest of their lives in a situation like this.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing
A Friend

Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

I think there is more to this story that people do not know. I believe there is more to many of these lost children cases that people are not being told as it may prove some of the cases. With all the kids that have gone missing over the years you would think that one or more of them after being over the age of 21 would hear or see something that would make them think and maybe come out of the woods. Since no one has heard anything I think that they have been killed or in a place where they are not free to learn things.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Deorr Kunz Jr. Missing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,