Jamie Fitzworme

Jamie Fitzworme - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Jul, 2015 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Murder Case 2015
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2015 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Jamie Fitzworme

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate in the discussion about this case:

Jamie Fitzworme

international QUOTE
NEIGHBOURS yesterday recalled the horror of seeing their neighbour's seven-year-old daughter running towards them in a bloodstained nightdress just after her mother was murdered on Sunday night.

At that horrific scene 37-year-old Jamie Fitzworme was shot dead at a Housing Development Corporation (HDC) townhouse at Bellbird Avenue, Malabar. Source 8e

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2015 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Fitzworme Jamie

Wow, that's terrible. I don't know how I would react to swing a little girl running towards me with blood all over her dress. I hope police can capture the murderer or murderers.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Jamie Fitzworme Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Chic

Title: Murder of Jamie Fitzworme

Comments: Why haven't they caught that spineless coward? He just bought himself a ticket to cell or hell. [..]

> TOPIC: Jamie Fitzworme

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,